Sunday, December 6, 2015

Focused Swing Trade Group: Entry Assessment

On Friday GLOB was my top idea and it triggered and worked.


The assessment I need to consider is whether I was too late to enter. 35.56
I had planned to enter on a break of 35.50 based on hourly resistance points:

Although I felt pretty good about my trade plan (and this is still a profitable trade), after watching the weekend video regarding entering stocks early, I'm questioning my entry.   Should I have used the 5min?

Although in hindsight I can see some range breakout of consolidation towards the end of the day on Thursday.  I don't think that was a realistic entry with the markets down large, do I want to be buying into the close on a stock that was still down on the day?

On the opening surge?   Many days the ranges of both the upside and down side are tested with in the first 5-15 minutes as there is a move and a counter attack.  I struggle with this candle as it is so susceptible to false moves.    Perhaps I'm worrying too much over .20



No comments:

Post a Comment