Saturday, February 11, 2017

Best Performing Stocks of 2017 and How To trade them

AKAO 
This is one That I have traded.  Came on my scans after the Big weekly candle off the bottom





















Here's the setups:
  ARIA 

The sharp sell off to the 30 week made me suspect of this one so I took it off my screen although it was starting to setup. 


  ARNC  





 AUPH  
just a mess no trade to be made

 CALA  2015 IPO which showed power out of the gate-- then died.  Certainly heating 



 CARA 



  CENX  `




 CRR  
(sector play, Fracking sand. P
Has not presented a good setup yet.. But look at the weekly, has got to be a top watch.



 CTIC 
Nothing of interest yet.  A reverse split S1 base is not long enough. 



 DFFN  
Reverse split-- nothing to see here.  Pass

 DGAZ
base is not big enough.  Not ready.

   EMES  
This is a stock I have followed since its beginning. Parabolic rise and fall.  It now has a great base, and I've caught several moves on the up side.  



 ESPR   

This will be my top watch over next 2-3 weeks. a pull back is badly needed

GRVY:

Have a position. -- but breakout got turned back.  Will hold as long as base holds. 


ETRM Lottery ticket 

  GLBS  (Avoid this one)


 HBM  

 ICHR  

  
MMYT  


Longer pull back that most before slingshot took place (similar to DXPE). But once it did it ripped.



TELL (MPET POST MERGER)



 MYOS (LT - extreme caution)


   NAK  
This is one that got away from me.  I had a large position in the 1.40s.  Make sure it has a week rest before new break out. 



  OREX  



 PME  (Likely pump and dump)




PULM  (LT)




 SBLK  



 SGNL  1/15 reverse split 


 SHLO  
Short base - but powerful

I'd be more interested if it can form a pull back on a base.  I did buy it off that short base breakout, but that's a riskier trade.

  SWIR   



TGH   
Power potential



TRTN   (IPO POWA)



  VRAY 


No comments:

Post a Comment