Tuesday, June 30, 2015

How to look through a chart.


There's a reason why I haven't updated my trade journal since last week:
Nice right. I cut my positions going into vacation.  The ones I didn't cut I should have and I eventually closed them

 I'm doing some mental trading exercises and thinking a lot through my trading strategies, psychology and results.  I added a small ONTY position this morning to help me concentrate on my thoughts.   Here is how a work through a chart and make a buy decision.

ONTY:

On the monthly we had a gap ... monthly gaps usually do not last and this recently filled and bounced right on the monthly.  We had a gap up on the early part of the month which has made the bar red.  That said, this is a legitimate move that just needed to gap fill.  That has now occurred as of yesterday.  Today It bounced back hard. and I bought Entry 3.72.

Now to the weekly:  Buyers fought off the breakdown attempt.  The gap filled and rallied back up.

Hourly: RSI pops back from oversold levels:


No comments:

Post a Comment