Saturday, July 18, 2015

New Power Scan.

Here's a new scan I've been working out with a bit help from my friends.



List: 
REPH
IDI
LJPC
BSET
LPCN
ABCD
LMNS
RLH
CHE
ASC
SCMP
QTWO
CARA
SHIP
LXFT
ABIO
BIO
AMED
XNCR
GNCMA
ISLE
INSY
SRNE
RARE
BRLI
DVAX
CUBI
AMAG
TWOU
NTRI
PTLA
REMY
CMRX
CBM
DY
SUPN
DST
SKX
ANTH
NGHC
BLKB
ANAC
AVG
CSFL
AMCX
EPAM
DATA
UBSI
TLMR
SNA
IBKR
TPX
Q
ULTA
IMGN
BRKL
FOLD
PANW
PENN
PVTB
BYD
NAT
HCC
HAS
ORLY
ELNK
HALO
PLL
MSCI
HZNP
TSS
CF
FHN
EA
HCA
HIG
CCL
PGR
KHC
AIG
SBUX
DIS
FB
CUK
EROS

2 comments:

  1. How do I write the PCF's for the monthly and weekly conditions for the new power scan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a common question that I've gotten (and had myself). You actually don't use a PCF. You create the scan condition by clicking on the indicator I'll do a short video this weekend, explaining how to do it.

      Delete