Sunday, May 24, 2015

Remembering Brian. (a/k/a Trader Vancouver)



I recently learned that one of the Trader Vancouver --one of the traders that was an inspiration to many 
on the stock twits community has passed away. Brian had thousands of followers ---2931 to be exact--- and 
with good reason.  He planned his trades and followed his trading plan.  He was always helpful to others and 
quick to answer questions. 

I was absolutely thrilled when Brian followed me on Stock Twits.  If someone so recognized in the field
 found my market musings worth while maybe I was on to something.   We began corresponding about 
trades shortly afterwards. He subsequently wrote blog post about about why he followed me  I was truly 
humbled.

 Brian was quick to note when I took a trade that did not meet my normal criteria that is to say, he probably
 knew how I traded as well as I did. 


Truly a class act.  Brian, you  will be missed. Rest In Piece. 

No comments:

Post a Comment