Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Trading With SK

There's a contingent of loud mouths on Twitter that look to short every parabolic move. It works well, until it doesn't and they get run over.  That method has great winning percentages but risk blowing out an account in 15 minutes if their wrong.

Then there's the guys that know that it is far better to prey on the weak. The pack of wolves doesn't go after the strongest buffalo .. they hunt the weak.

My Friend SK (feel free to follow him on twitter)  goes after the weakest stocks.  The dude prints money.   And  he's not trying to sell anything. No memberships, DVDs handbooks, he's giving away his advice.  He has been very generous of his time and his secretes.  I must admit due to my schedule and a full time job - I can't keep up with his pace. That said, I've adapted many of his techniques for my swing trading.

He put a video together a video describing his method in detail, check it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment