Monday, January 9, 2017

2017 Recommitment To the process.

I'm recommitting myself to following my process, by writing it down it will reinforce the process. While 2016 was very good year, I could have done much better but made a few expensive forays into different trading setups that are not mine. I had gotten off track on blogging my trade journal after my daughter was born. So I am re committing myself to the journal. 
http://sostrading.blogspot.com/2017/01/bringing-back-trading-journal.html I made my first trades of the year today. I have spreadsheet with the trades, I'm using a 55K spec account. I would encourage everyone else to keep the journal. Let's hold each other accountable and all become better. 
GAME PLAN In 2017, win, lose, or draw, I will play my game and trade my setups: 
Bullish: Early Stage 2, 1st or 2nd stage base breakouts (anticipation); Slingshots IPO: ( Range Break, Flags, and "Reclaim The Fame" (RTF).) 
Bearish: Matador gaps, Stage 3 to 4 transitions. 
Biggest Area to Improve: Letting broad markets align and exiting when the broad odds are not in my favor.

No comments:

Post a Comment